Cyber Monday VIP List
Cyber Monday Deal - 60% Off Expert Cytometry & All Technical Programs
As a scientist, we know you’re busy. This Cyber Monday, we want to offer you a chance to join the technical programs that will aid in nearly all aspects of your day-to-day professional life.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a core manager who needs to train your university students, a lab manager who wants to help your research team be more efficient in the lab, or a PhD who wants to better understand what equipment and skills are needed before conducting research for a thesis…our technical programs offer fundamental knowledge with step-by-step training modules and advanced insights thanks to continued-training webinars.
This Cyber Monday, on November 30th, you can get yearly access to any of these programs for 60% OFF
- Expert Cytometry
- Expert Sequencing
- Expert Microscopy
Here Is A Sneak Peek Of The Programs You Can Purchase During Cyber Monday...
Enter Your Info Below To Get On The VIP Waitlist for Cyber Monday
Only On Cyber Monday, Get Access To Any Of Our Technical Programs For 60% OFF
- ExCyte’s mission is simple – to ensure that your flow cytometry experiments are done properly and are reproducible.
- There is a lot of misinformation on how to properly set up and run flow cytometry experiments. As a result, many scientists are collecting misleading data and drawing incorrect conclusions.
- To that end, we developed ExCyte, which will give you the advanced flow cytometry training you need to get your data published, funded, and patented.
- Expert Cytometry is the world’s only complete flow cytometry training program for academic scientists and industry professionals.
- The Expert Cytometry program allows individual team members to work through training modules at their own pace while completing individual quizzes after each module.
- Understand what it takes to capture an image that meets the approval of editorial, grant, and patent reviewers.
- Create images and perform statistical analyses on your images that will impress your supervisor and put you in a better position for a promotion.
- Complete experiments more quickly so they avoid wasting time and resources.
- Lessen the effort involved in capturing important microscopy images.
- Decrease the frustration that results from a poor understanding of microscopy principles.
- Assess the different approaches you can use to generate Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) data and determine which is the better fit for your research
- Understand the different applications of NGS so you can get the most profit out of your equipment and samples
- Anticipate problems that can occur during your experiments so you can address them and avoid wasting time and money in unproductive runs
- Learn the concepts you need to understand to ensure you have flawless experiments every time.
- Master the different file formats and how to convert between them, how to do quality controls, and how to prepare data for downstream analyses.